Installing Engineered Wood Flooring: What You Need To Know
Engineered wood flooring has many advantages. It replicates the rustic appeal of hardwood but boasts…
- Installing Engineered Wood Flooring: What You Need To KnowEngineered wood flooring has many advantages. It replicates the rustic appeal of hardwood but boasts a more durable construction that makes it a cost-effective alternative. It’s easy to clean, can be installed in just about any space and comes in a variety of breath-taking shades and styles. Interested in overhauling your interiors with a new …
Installing Engineered Wood Flooring: What You Need To Know Read More »
- Factors to Consider Before Refinishing Engineered Hardwood FloorsEngineered wood flooring is a perfect option for people looking to enjoy the warmth and elegance of wood flooring without the stress that comes with solid hardwood. Although there are many advantages of engineered wood floors, they still require a few maintenance practices from time to time to keep them in their best condition and …
Factors to Consider Before Refinishing Engineered Hardwood Floors Read More »
- Reasons to Use Engineered Wood Flooring In Your Commercial SpaceChoosing a flooring option for your commercial space can be relatively challenging. But have you considered engineered wood flooring? Over the years, engineered wood floors have risen in popularity to become a top choice among savvy property owners. The admiration is mainly attributed to its principal characteristics, including durability, low maintenance and affordability. Today, engineered …
Reasons to Use Engineered Wood Flooring In Your Commercial Space Read More »
- How To Repair Scratches & Dents – Experts CommentWooden floors are a beautiful addition to any home, but if neglected and unmaintained they can become dented, scarred and scratched over a short period of time. If left to linger, these imperfections can make your flooring look old and worn-out – The good news however is that repairing scratches and dents on wooden floors …
How To Repair Scratches & Dents – Experts Comment Read More »
- What is Engineered Wood Flooring: Everything You Need to KnowIf you’re planning to resurface your interiors, engineered wood flooring is the perfect option. This hard-wearing alternative to solid wood flooring isn’t just affordable; it’s also a sustainable choice for those looking for eco-friendly products. Just because it’s sustainable doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice style or colour options when choosing engineered wood flooring. You’ll …
What is Engineered Wood Flooring: Everything You Need to Know Read More »
SIGN UP TO OUR MAILING LIST
For exclusive offers and latest news.
BESPOKE & HANDMADE WOOD FLOORING.
At Wood Flooring Ireland, we pride ourselves on creating exquisite bespoke handmade wood flooring.