BESPOKE ENGINEERED TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A 60% deposit is required on place of order. A lead time of 4-6 weeks from order date is required. At the 4 week point you will be contacted to schedule your production for the following week. The balance is due at this point before it goes into production. If you are not ready for your order it can be re-scheduled but you may lose your place in the production schedule
2. No refunds or returns on any product. Please check measurements on all orders. Your fitter is required to confirm all measurements and it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure this happens. We offer a bespoke service, every order is produced for you. In addition, you will not be able to cancel your order once a deposit has been paid.
3. Orders accepted and promises of delivery are subject to be able to secure the necessary materials i.e wood and finishes and we are absolved from responsibility for delays arising through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents or other causes beyond our control i.e delays as a result of manufacturing or deliveries as a direct result of Covid-19.
4. Any samples, images and advertising supplied by us, including on our website or social pages are to be used only to give an idea of the product description. Images used are for illustrative purposes. They will not form part of this contract
5. The images used are for illustrative purposes only. We cannot guarantee that your computers display of the colour will accurately display the colour of the products. Your products may vary slightly from those images. We recommend you view products in person.
6. Due to the nature of wood products, we cannot guarantee the colour and consistency of the products, which may vary from any samples and change as a result of the passage of time or the nature of the product- wood
7. Claims for damaged or incorrect materials will not be accepted unless made at the time of purchase or delivery- within 5 hours.
8. Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at time of purchase, collection or delivery as no queries can be entertained at a later date
9. A sufficient quantity of material should be purchased at any one time. This should be provided by your fitter. No guarantee can be given that an item will remain in stock or can be produced when required
10. A quote is valid for 30 days from date of issue. Quotes are subject to available stock and oils. A price change may occur if there is an increase in raw materials
11. For all bespoke products, we provide a warranty that the goods shall be free from material defects and remain so for 25 years after delivery
12. The warranty does not apply to any defects in the products arising from A) Fair wear and tear, B) Willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident or negligence. C) Where you or any third party fails to install, protect, or maintain your floor. D) Any alteration or repair carried out by you or a third party
13. Please note that Wood Flooring Ireland does not fit, nor do they have any fitter employed directly. Whilst we try our best to recommend quality fitters, we cannot be responsible for their actions as they are self-employed
14. In addition, we shall have no responsibility for any damage to products, property, person or anything else caused during the flooring installation
15. You, the client are responsible for ensuring the product is maintained correctly
16. These terms and conditions do not affect you’re statutory or Common law Rights and do not affect your rights under the Sales of Goods Act, 1893 as amended
17. This contract is between you the customer and us ‘Wood Flooring Ireland’
BESPOKE & HANDMADE WOOD FLOORING.
At Wood Flooring Ireland, we pride ourselves on creating exquisite bespoke handmade wood flooring.
Wood Flooring Ireland, we would be happy to hear from you!